Skip to main content

Final Slides

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile

Who are YOU? My major is industrial design with concentration in product design and development. I'm interested in travel that offers opportunities to experience something new, active sports that I can involve myself in, and music that motivates me towards innovation. What INSPIRES you? Products that provide a lasting and sustainable solution to an issue in the modern world. The ability to create something that will be passed on to future generations is what inspires me the most.  There’s a way to do it better—find it.                                - Thomas Edison What are your INFLUENCES? My influences are people in history who swayed from the status quo to invent what hadn't been thought of before. This refers to those whom create products which solved a problem through methods which are unique to predecessors. A few direct examples include Steve Jobs, Elon Musk, and James Dyson.  What is your VISION in your lifetime? After graduation, my ho